Dijon and Thyme Roasted Chicken Drumstick.
You can cook Dijon and Thyme Roasted Chicken Drumstick using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dijon and Thyme Roasted Chicken Drumstick
- It’s 8 of chicken drumsticks skin on.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced shallot.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Dijon and Thyme Roasted Chicken Drumstick instructions
- In a small bowl, combine dijon mustard, shallots, garlic, thyme and salt and pepper..
- Place chicken in a large dish and liberally rub the mustard paste over the drumsticks. Cover, refrigerate and let sit for 1-2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 450° F..
- Cover baking sheet with foil and place the mustard coated drumsticks on the foil..
- Sprinkle drumsticks with kosher salt and black pepper and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil..
- Roast for 20 minutes..
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle chicken with remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Turn oven down to 350° F. Rotate pan and return chicken to oven for 10 minutes..
- Baste chicken with juices from pan and roast for an additional 20 minutes, or until outside of chicken is golden brown..