Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake. I added melted butter to the olive oil (about equal amounts) used Japanese style panko crumbs and FRESH parmesan. This Lemon Butter Chicken Pasta from Delish.com is the bomb. Let melt, then add garlic and red onion.
This recipe starts with cut up chicken breast, onions and garlic, which are all sauteed in a pan. This buttery chicken and pasta is a hit at our house! I have another pasta slow cooker meal for you. You can cook Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake
- It’s 1 cup of diced chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of diced green bell peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 box of cooked pasta of choice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 of table spoon of crushed red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 1/2 stick of butter of choice.
Stir and serve topped with Parmesan cheese. My daughter loved everything but the. Squeeze lemon juice over the baked cod. The Parmesan-crusted cod comes out of the oven in a nice pool of garlic butter begging for.
Parmesan Garlic Butter Chicken Pasta Bake instructions
- Boil pasta until cooked, drain in cold water and set aside..
- Pre-Heat oven to 350.
- Melt a little butter on pan, add a little bit of salt and black pepper while cooking the diced chicken until finished. Add a little olive oil and add diced green bell peppers with chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- In a large pot, melt the butter on low heat and once butter is melted, add in the cooked pasta, cooked chicken, bell peppers, garlic salt and parmesan cheese. Mix ingredients and place into baking dish..
- When oven is ready, cover the dish and bake on 350 for 10-15 minutes and serve!.
Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken is one of those everyone-should-know-how-to-make recipes. It's easy and comes together quickly. In fact, it's hard to mess This Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken is one of those meals that I have adored because I am always looking for easy recipes for chicken. Chicken Parmesan Baked Pasta-chicken parmesan and cheesy baked pasta are made in one pan! This easy cheese baked pasta is a family favorite dinner!