You can cook Beef Burritos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Burritos
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 4 large of Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 4 small of mini Sweet or Spicy Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- You need as needed of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 2 cup of Mexican Shredded Cheese.
Beef Burritos step by step
- fully cook ground beef in a little olive oil, Take out beef and set aside..
- finely chop mini bell peppers and saute them in the remaining oil in a med-high heat pan for 5 mins..
- Add ground beef to bell peppers and add taco seasoning with required amount of water directed on package..
- Stir and simmer for 5 mins, stirring occasionally. Then set aside..
- warm flour tortillas on stove or microwave. Lay flour torilla flat on a surface. Place beef and pepper mixture, and cheese in the middle of tortilla length wise..
- on both ends of the tortilla fold to the center, hold in place and take the bottom part of the tortilla and roll it up making sure all sides are closed.
- brush on olive oil seem side, and place oil side down on a new pan on med-high heat. brush oil on top side and sprinkle with salt..
- check after 1 min, if golden brown then flip over and cook other side til golden brown..