Baked lemon and herb chicken and veges. This baked lemon chicken is coated in a lemon herb and butter sauce. Baked Lemon Chicken is sure to be a new weeknight dinner staple. The most tender and juicy chicken ever, and so easy and full of flavor!
This easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It's made with garlic, butter, lemon, thyme, and rosemary. It's easy to make—just a simple marinade with lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs, and then into the oven it goes. You can have Baked lemon and herb chicken and veges using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked lemon and herb chicken and veges
- You need 4 pcs of chicken breast fillets.
- You need 2 of capsicums.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 2 of broccolis.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- You need 200 gms of bacon chips.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
A whole chicken is rubbed inside and out with herbs, then baked with a drizzle of lemon and olive oil for a light Italian dish. Combine the seasoning, salt, mustard powder, garlic powder and black pepper; set aside. Rinse the chicken thoroughly, and remove the giblets. Juicy lemon herb chicken breasts are the perfect easy protein and perfect for quick cooking.
Baked lemon and herb chicken and veges instructions
- Chop and slice the capsicums, broccolis, onion into desired size. Then drizzle olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper and mix well. Pour all ingredients on baking tray and bake at 180°C..
- Marinate the chicken with olive oil, oregano, coriander powder, salt and pepper..
- Sear the chicken over medium heat for 3 to 5 mins on each side..
- Add the bacon chips and the chicken and sliced lemons on the vegetables and continue to bake for another 30 mins at 180°C. Then broil at 210°C for another 10 mins..
The lemon herb marinade is easy and is delicious with chicken. Place the chicken breasts between two layers of parchment/baking paper and flatten out slightly with a meat mallet/rolling pin. Check out this beautiful lemon and herb roasted chicken straight out of the oven! How to Make a Crispy Roasted Chicken. The juices and fat slowly render from the chicken and the flavors infuse into the vegetables.