Crab sandwich with whole wheat bread.
You can cook Crab sandwich with whole wheat bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab sandwich with whole wheat bread
- You need 6 of crab sticks.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of lime.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare 3 of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 of of an onion.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
Crab sandwich with whole wheat bread instructions
- For the crab salad finely chop the crab meat into very small cubes..
- Combine the crab with the mayonnaise, ketchup, pepper, salt and lemon.
- Chop the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Cut the onion and avocado into thin slices.
- As an additional step you can toast your bread with a little of unsalted butter.
- Assemble your sandwich, drizzle over some balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar.