Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake.
You can have Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 lb. of bow tie pasta, cooked.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 of of each, red green and orange bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 2 jars (14.5 oz.) of each) Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of red pepper.
Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake step by step
- Begin prep-dice onion and slice bell peppers into strips. Beer is optional ;).
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and saute in a little olive oil over medium high heat. Add all seasonings except cajun seasoning..
- When chicken is half way cooked, add onion and peppers..
- Continue to saute until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Add cajun seasoning..
- Mix in cooked drained pasta, both jars of Alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese. Combine thoroughly..
- Spoon into prepared 9×13 baking dish..
- Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses..
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..