Bake Fish Au Gratin. Try this Baked Fish Au Gratin recipe, or contribute your own. Blend cream of celery soup and milk. Place half fish in greased baking dish.
This fish au gratin is the perfect recipe to have in your repertoire for days when you have little time to cook. The mild white fish fillets bake to perfection in a simple sauce with cheese and a buttery breadcrumb topping. Rinse fish under cold running water. You can have Bake Fish Au Gratin using 9 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bake Fish Au Gratin
- You need 4 of fish fillets (1 1/2 lbs.).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of lbs. of white potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of big sweet onion.
- Prepare 4 of plum tomatoes.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy whipped cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s of Oregano and salt (to taste).
Place fish in greased shallow baking dish. or cooking oil. Some will flinch at the suggestion of fish and cheese together, I get that. Baked Fish au GratinQuick German Recipes. Creamy Au Gratin PotatoesCenter Cut Cook.
Bake Fish Au Gratin instructions
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Wash the tomatoes. Peel and wash the onion.
- Cut the potatoes into medium medallions. Cut the tomatoes into fine slices. Cut the onion into thin slivers..
- In a large and shallow baking dish.
- Put the oil.
- Distribute the oil.
- Put a layer of potatoes in the bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange the fish on the potatoes.
- Cover the fish with the tomatoes.
- Add the salt.
- And oregano.
- Cover the tomatoes with onion.
- Add salt.
- And oregano.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the remaining potatoes on top.
- Sprinkle the cream on the preparation.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove it from the oven and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Place it in the oven and bake until the mozzarella are melted.
- Remove it from the oven and sprinkle it with the parmesan cheese.
- Place it in the oven and bake it until the top is golden brown.
- I hope you like it and try the recipe in your own home.
Delicious Fish Gratin with Salmon and Cod This BAKED FISH AU GRATIN recipe is so delicious and full of flavor. When, for a lack of a better term, "beginner fish people" come to me for advice on which fish recipes to start with, this Baked Flounder au Gratin always comes to mind first. Baked Scallops au Gratin is a dish that's sure to impress guests. All Reviews for Fish Fillets au Gratin.