Easy omelet. Learn this basic technique so you can make a perfect omelet yourself. It's easier than you think, and impressive as heck. Omelets cook so quickly, any fillings should be ready to go before starting the eggs.
Fast, simple, and easy.it is also tasty and loaded. For easy peeling, give the eggs an immediate ice bath after the cooking time is completed. For soft-boiled eggs, follow the same process, but cut the cooking time in half. You can cook Easy omelet using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy omelet
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of your choice of seasoning.
- You need of your choice of veggies.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- You need 1 quart-size of freezer zip lock bag.
- Prepare 1 of pot of boiling water.
Easy Omelet (Omelette): In this instructable I will show you how to make an omelet. This omelette recipe is really easy to make with simple ingredients. Whisk eggs, water, salt and pepper. Follow our easy steps to cook the best omelet for breakfast, sure, or even just a late-night snack.
Easy omelet instructions
- Bring your water to a boil medium heat..
- Crack two eggs in you bag, add seasoning, veggies, cheese. Close your bag, (try & get as much air out as possible) mix the ingredients in the bag..
- Place in boiling water & boil 15 minutes. Remove bag & open carefully, place on plate & enjoy!.
Because cooking time is so short, have your eggs, seasonings and fillings at your elbow so you can. Protein-packed omelet muffins, or baked mini omelets, are a perfect breakfast for busy mornings. Make a batch ahead and freeze for the days when you don't have time for your typical bowl of oatmeal. Omelettes can also be intimidating in their simplicity. The second trick is to cook the omelet until it looks just under done.