15 min Shrimp Teriyaki Noodle Bowl 🍲.
You can cook 15 min Shrimp Teriyaki Noodle Bowl 🍲 using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 15 min Shrimp Teriyaki Noodle Bowl 🍲
- It’s 12 oz of soba noodles (or whole wheat pasta, or any pasta you'd like).
- Prepare 15 of to 20 shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- It’s 2 of Bell peppers sliced (which ever 2 coloured peppers you like).
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves (thinly sliced ).
- You need 2 of Green onions (chopped)*for garnish,optional*.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks (sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce (I added about an extra tablespoon).
- You need 1 tsp of Sriracha.
- Prepare 2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
15 min Shrimp Teriyaki Noodle Bowl 🍲 step by step
- In a pot, cook the soba noodles (or whatever noodle you use) according to package, drain and set aside..
- In a bowl Mix together the sauce and set aside.
- In a wok/skillet: heat sesame oil and add garlic and celery. Cook 2 min..
- Add your sliced peppers and cook for about another 2-3 min (I like the veggies to be a little crisp still 😉).
- Add the shrimp to the wok and stir fry together with the veggies until shrimp JUST turn pink..
- Pour in half the sauce and stir shrimp and veggies..
- Add the noodle and toss together, then pour the rest of the sauce and toss to combine.
- Let everything mingle together for another 3 min or so and serve with green onions for garnish. Enjoy !!😉.