Easy Vegan Pie Crust ?.
You can cook Easy Vegan Pie Crust ? using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Vegan Pie Crust ?
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of non-dairy Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Lb of Vegtable Shortening.
Easy Vegan Pie Crust ? instructions
- Add flour, salt, and sugar together and combine. Once dry ingredients are combined add in Vegtable Shortening chunks at a time. Break the shortening up well until fully mixed into the other ingredients..
- Once the shortening and dry ingredients are combined add in milk. (I usually eye ball this part) you do not want your dough to be to wet or to crumbly. It is alright of the dough looks a little crumbly at first but should come together after once folded into self a few times and rolled out with a rolling pin..
- Once you have rolled dough out with pen place into pie pan. It's ok if the dough crumbles a little. Use a knife to cut around the edges of the pan to make it look more uniform. Then krimmp the pie crust or use pinching method around the edges. Use a fork to pierce the pie crust in the bottom part of the pan to ensure a through cooking..
- Fill crust with pie filling of choice, freeze for later, or pre-cook at 450*F for 10-15min (or until golden brown)..