Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower.
You can have Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- It’s 1 of organic green beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced green peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of organic diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 495 grams of baby yellow potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of reduced fat cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of low fat mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of oregano.
- It’s 1 of basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Ground Turkey Italian Veggie Bake with Baby Yellow Potatoes Or Cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cook ground turkey in olive oil..
- In a small pot heat green beans and baby potatoes or cauliflower to soften. (Organic green beans can be stiff).
- When ground turkey is done add diced tomatoes and tomato paste mixing with turkey..
- Add green peppers, olives, mushrooms, seasonings except salt and pepper..
- Add cream cheese and 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese to the ground turkey mixture..
- Drain green beans and cut potatoes/cauliflower into smaller chunks. Place in oiled baking dish..
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add turkey/veggie mixture on top of green beans..
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30 minutes..