泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO). This is a dish that is easy to make and satisfying to eat. Definitely a must order for me every time I visit a Thai restaurant. I will show you my own Pad Kra Pao recipe, how easy and quickly you can make it yourself at home.
Fry the minced meat first and a little after the onions. Thai basil minced pork is one of my favorite Thai recipes. It's such a simple dish but still full of flavor. You can have 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO)
- Prepare 300 grams of – ground pork.
- You need 1 box of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- Prepare 3 of – long beans (cut into 1 inche).
- You need 2 of – chilli padi.
- Prepare 2 cloves of – shallots (optional).
- It’s 6-8 cloves of – minced garlic (optional).
- You need 2.5 tablespoons of – Oyster sauce (I used organic mushroom sauce).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- You need Half of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- It’s 2.5 tablespoons of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
You can substitute brown rice, or a boiled noodle stir-fried in with this dish, but I like white rice the best. Adding an accompanying starch will also help you extend this meal to feed multiple people. Thai Menu, Authentic Thai Food, Thai Street Food, Rice Bowls, Desert Recipes, Thai Recipes, Fried Rice Pad Gaprao (Pad Kra Pao) ผัดกะเพรา Chicken Stir-Fry with Holy Basil. This flavourful and spicy Thai stir-fry Second recipe from the thai cuisine series : Thai Basil Minced Pork – Pad Kra Pao!
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO) instructions
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till its about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar >>> some white pepper.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings. Taste and adjust accordingly, you can add a few tbs of water in if its too dry or too salty.
- Then add in the basil and stir fry until the basil is well incorporated and turn darker in color then off the heat..
- Drizzled in the sesame oil. I serve mine with a bowl of rice and sunny side up 😋😋.
So time to prep the sauce of the meat before preparing your ingredients. Pad Kra Pao means stir-fry basil, thus making it the main ingredient in this classic dish from Thailand. I used minced chicken in this recipe but feel free to use other types of meat to make either Pad Kra Pao Nua (Thai basil beef) or Pad Kra Pao Moo (Thai basil pork). Pad Gaprao (Pad Kra Pao) ผัดกะเพรา Chicken Stir-Fry with Holy Basil. This popular Thai dish has many English spellings: Pad Kra Pao, Pad Ka Prao You can have this dish on its own with rice, but the most popular way is to have it with a fried egg.