Oreo ice cream cake. Search Store Inventories for Oreo Cake Ice Cream and Compare Prices. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. After trying the Oreo ice cream cake, my whole family fell in love.
I think you could easily substitute homemade sauce for the hershey's. I think it would be great to take to a potluck because you wouldn't have to worry. Pro tip: make sure the ice cream has softened.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, oreo ice cream cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo ice cream cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Oreo ice cream cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Search Store Inventories for Oreo Cake Ice Cream and Compare Prices. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. After trying the Oreo ice cream cake, my whole family fell in love.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo ice cream cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo ice cream cake:
- Take 12 of Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- Get of Cool Whip Divided.
- Take of Hot Fudge.
- Get of Oreos (crushed) divided.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is made with an Oreo crust, chocolate Oreo ice cream layer, chocolate fudge, and an Oreo ice cream layer — for Oreo lovers only! This super easy Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Cake is just a handful of ingredients and a fraction of the cost of a store bought birthday cake! Back in April I made a homemade ice cream cake on my instagram stories for my son's birthday. He is not a fan of lots of cake or frosting, but also loves ice cream, so an ice cream cake is the obvious.
Instructions to make Oreo ice cream cake:
- Add a layer of 6 ice cream sandwiches in a pan.
- Heat up hot fudge sauce with jar instructions spread over layer on ice cream sandwiches. (hot fudge just needs to be warm not hot just so it’s easy to work with. You want to do this step fast so the ice cream does not melt.).
- Put some crushed Oreos on top of the hot fudge; don’t use all of it, then Add on some of the cool whip; don’t use all of it.
- Add the last 6 ice cream sandwiches.
- Use the rest of the Cool Whip on the top and sides of all the ice cream sandwiches then top with crushed Oreos.To make it look pretty get the sides with crushed Oreos too..
- Place a lid on the container,place in freezer until it is frozen 2 to 4 hours or can make a day ahead of time and leave in over night..
- Notes- I had 4 of us eating this pre teens / a young adult / one adult and it lasted us two day. Everyone got 2 slices out of it. It really depends on how you cut it..
- For more help check out our video on how to make this. youtu.be/4PavP0KDIsQ.
- This is really great and easy for any age kid to jump in and help make it..
Slice the ice cream into pieces and layer over the Oreo crust you just prepared. Our Oreo Ice Cream Cake is made with a tasty blend of creamy vanilla ice cream, genuine Oreo cookies and whipped icing that is sure to become one of your favorite desserts. Whether you are wishing someone Happy Birthday, Congratulations, Merry Christmas, Happy Housewarming or simply enjoying a sweet end to the day, this cake is a perfect choice. OREO® Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich Cake. A chocolate-flavored frosted cake topped with one-of-a-kind Baskin-Robbins OREO® Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches featuring fan favorite ice cream flavors.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oreo ice cream cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!