Zoodles with Chicken Sausage.
You can have Zoodles with Chicken Sausage using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zoodles with Chicken Sausage
- It’s of Zoodles. Lots of zoodles. (These are zucchini noodles. I buy mine pre-made). I’ve got a toddler so every ‘cheat’ helps.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes (one package).
- It’s of Baby portobello mushrooms (one large package).
- It’s 1 of Spanish onion.
- It’s 1 package of chicken sausage. (Buy this cooked and its okay if it has some greens or a bit of cheese in the sausages already).
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need of Lemon juice (About 5 tablespoons).
- Prepare of Chicken stock (I think I put in about a 1/2 cup). I eyeball everything. Sorry.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Grated pecorino romano (for serving).
Zoodles with Chicken Sausage step by step
- Prep your veggies. Chop the Spanish onion and clean and slice all of your mushrooms. (You can mix mushrooms and add in whatever you like – shiitake etc.).
- Add your butter to a large sauté pan in small pats over medium heat until melted..
- Add about 1 teaspoon of salt..
- Throw in onions until lightly tender.
- Throw in your mushrooms and cherry tomatoes..
- Add in the chicken stock and lemon juice and steam with lid on pan for about three minutes..
- In another smaller sauté pan, melt a little more butter over medium heat until melted and add about. 1/4 teaspoon of salt..
- Throw in the zoodles and sauté gently for a few minutes..
- Simmer the zoodles with the lid on, and add your sausage to the large sauté pan with all the veggies..
- In a deep bowl, add a few teaspoons of pecorino Romano..
- Then place a small serving of zoodles at the base of the bowl..
- Then, with a ladle, add in a nice serving of the mixed veggies with the sauce from the butter, stock, lemon and spices..
- Finally, add some more pecorino Romano to the top and serve..
- I forgot to take pic of the bowl. I’ll do it with the leftovers!.