Spanish omelette. Spanish Omelette (Spanish Tortilla) is perfect served hot or cold, and so easy to make! Mastering a classic Spanish dish just got easier. In a large frying pan or skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Categories: European Recipes Spanish Omelet Recipes Egg Recipes Onion Recipes Potato Gluten Free. Add the eggs, potatoes and onions and cook over low heat, flipping omelette once to cook other side. A Spanish omelet, or tortilla Espanola, is also called a tortilla de patata or potato omelet. You can cook Spanish omelette using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish omelette
- You need 2 of Big Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Big White onion.
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- It’s 10 g of Salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
Are you an onion denier or an allium aficionado when it comes to your Spanish omelettes? Do you serve them warm or cold and what are your favourite extra ingredients? 🎦 Spanish omelette. Spanish tortilla tortilla de patatas tortilla de papas.. Spanish Omelette, Spanish Omelette, Spanish Omelette Casserole.
Spanish omelette step by step
- Cut the potatoes in small squares, reserve them in a bowl, cut the onions as well small reserve them. In another bowl mix all the eggs and add some salt..
- Cook the potatoes in a pan with one tbsp of olive oil, once they are done, reserve them. Do the same with the onions and reserve.
- Put the potatoes and the onions on the pan and add the mixed eggs. Let them set and turn the omelette to the other side. Enjoy it.
Spanish Omelette CasseroleLove Foodies. cheddar cheese, olive oil, parsley, salt, eggs, potatoes. According to my children, the Spanish Omelette is "The Best Omelette in The World". Made with egg, potato, onion and olive oil, enjoy hot or cold at any time of the day. When my youngest was a toddler. Eggs are a staple for breakfasts in most parts of the world and there's no better way to have some eggs than in the form of a tasty omelet.