Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders. So here's a pan-fried version that's much healthier than drive-through or frozen-food options. Using chicken breast tenders makes these look like fast food, but you'll feel so much better about feeding them to your kids. A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy!
Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders soaked in lemon garlic flavours. Coated in a golden parmesan Panko crumb creates an addictive crunch! Succulent, juicy oven fried Chicken Tenders dipped in honey mustard sauce are popular with kids, adults, and make the perfect finger food. You can cook Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders
- It’s 4 of chicken filet.
- Prepare of mayonnaise + ketchup + Worcestershire sauce + 4 garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko crumbs + 2 tbs Parmesan + 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Keywords: Baked Chicken Parmesan, best chicken parmesan, chicken parmesan This recipe was very easy to make. Coat the chicken tenders in flour and shake off any excess. Serve with your favorite dip and some veggies for a fun appetizer or with garlic Parmesan roasted vegetables for.
Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders step by step
- Cut chicken fillet into thin strips. Marinade for a few hours in ketchup, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and minced 4 garlic cloves.
- Beet eggs – set aside. Mix panko crumbs + parmesan + garlic powder + your choice of spices.
- Dip each chicken strip into egg wash (both sides) then into panko mix.
- Press gently so the crumbs could stick nicely.
- Organize tenders on a steel cooking rack (gets crispy and cooked evenly) or glass baking dish.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on top of the tenders..
- Bake 420 ° for 15-20 minutes.
The kid taste-test panel loved these, and the easy preparation makes home-made chicken tenders a breeze. Instead of baking, you can fry the tenders for moister chicken. Oven Fried Parmesan Baked Chicken Tenders. The tenders come out more evenly golden if baked on a rack. This is optional though, if you place it directly on the tray then the underside will get some darker golden patches.