Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, coconut cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Coconut Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have coconut cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Cheesecake:
- Prepare of For the Base:.
- Make ready 6 oz of Marie biscuits (or any other plain tea biscuit).
- Make ready 3 oz of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare of as needed, coconut oil to grease the cake pan.
- Get of For the Filling:.
- Prepare 6 oz of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1.25 lbs of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 of egg yolk.
- Get 3 oz of heavy whipping cream (30-40% fat).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare of For the Topping:.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- Take to taste of blackberry marmalade (optional).
Steps to make Coconut Cheesecake:
- Grease an 8" springform cake pan (I use coconut oil for this, because, you know… coconut cheesecake)..
- Make the base. Place biscuits in Thermomix, pulverize 5sec/sp10. Scrape powder from the sides..
- Add butter and mix: 5min/120°F/sp2. Empty mixture into the cake pan and press firmly to obtain a uniform base. Refrigerate until needed..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Make the filling: place sugar in Thermomix and pulverize 15sec/sp10. Insert Butterfly Whisk. Add cream cheese, flour & vanilla extract. Whisk 2min/sp3.5.
- Scrape mixture from the sides with the spatula. Add eggs, egg yolk, whipping cream and shredded coconut. Mix 20sec/sp3.5..
- Pour mixture into the cake pan. Sprinkle with the additional coconut..
- Bake for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool until it reaches room temperature..
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. You can serve either as-is or you can top with blackberry (or your favorite) marmalade. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food coconut cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!