Chicken Stroganoff on Egg Noodles.
You can cook Chicken Stroganoff on Egg Noodles using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stroganoff on Egg Noodles
- It’s strips of Chicken.
- You need of Black pepper grounded.
- Prepare of White pepper grounded.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Mushroom.
- Prepare of Plain yogurt or Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed cream of mushroom.
- Prepare of Egg noodles, cooked and drained.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Chicken broth.
Chicken Stroganoff on Egg Noodles instructions
- In a bowl, season the chicken strips with black pepper and salt. Let it stand for 20 to 30 mins.
- Add 2 tbsps of all purpose flour and mix well..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and butter and pan fry the chicken strips for 2 to 4 mins. Set aside after..
- Saute garlic in the pan with the remaining oil and butter..
- Put in the pan fried chicken strips then add the condensed cream of mushroom..
- Add the chicken broth.
- Stir and let it boil. Add water if necessary. Let it simmer for 20-30 mins..
- Add white pepper and salt to taste but not too much because the cream of mushroom is already tasty..
- Add 1 tbsp of sour cream or plain yogurt. Let it simmer for another 20 mins..
- Pour the cooked stroganoff onto the cooked and drained egg noodles..