Roasted Rosemary Asparagus.
You can cook Roasted Rosemary Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Rosemary Asparagus
- You need 20 of asparagus.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of French Rosemary, chopped.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- You need of to taste, salt.
- It’s of to taste, pepper.
Roasted Rosemary Asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Place water in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once at a boil, blanch asparagus.
- Strain vegetables and place on a baking sheet.
- Pour olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper over asparagus and toss.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until done.