Teriyaki stir fry. This recipe for teriyaki beef stir fry is tender slices of beef sauteed with a variety of colorful vegetables, all coated in a quick and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. Try substituting chicken, shrimp or tofu for the beef, and add a healthy mix of water chestnuts, bean sprouts or nuts". The best recipe for teriyaki chicken stir fry!
This recipe is one of our favorites and for a good reason – it's unbelievably delicious! Heat a wok or large frying pan over. This easy Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce would be just as good on chicken as it is on fish. You can cook Teriyaki stir fry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki stir fry
- You need 1 lb of pork loin, steak, or chicken.
- You need 1 cup of sugar snap peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced carrot.
- It’s 1 can of water chestnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Teriyaki sauce.
Use it as a marinade or drizzle over a finished dish for a tasty asian-inspired finishing touch. For more veggies add some sliced mushrooms with the asparagus. You can make your own teriyaki sauce at home if you're feeling adventurous or you can use your favorite supermarket teriyaki sauce. Stir-fries have always been one of those meals for me.
Teriyaki stir fry step by step
- Saute all ingredients except meat for about 3 minutes..
- Add meat and continue cooking until cooked through.
- Serve over rice or in a tortilla shell.
They're super easy to throw together, which Most recipes for teriyaki stir-fry involve a homemade teriyaki sauce, but I use store-bought because. Tender chicken with a deep, rich flavor from a simple marination in P. Recipes like our teriyaki beef stir fry are weeknight saviours. Ready to put your stir-fry skills to the test? Tasty Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry Meal Prep Lunch Boxes are the easiest way to make sure you are ready for the work week ahead in under an hour.