Keto Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of PB unsalted no added sugar,(70 g).
- Prepare 2 of eggs at room temp.
- You need 1/4 of cup+1 tbsp erythritol sweetener.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 tbsp of coconut flour.
- You need 1 of :4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (40 gr).
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 355 a night line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl beat eggs with sugar-free sweetener and vanilla extract.Poor beaten eggs on to fresh peanut butter and whisk. About 35-50 seconds..
- Stir in the Sugar free chocolate chips. Add coconut flour.and stir to incorporated..
- I greased my parchment paper with coconut oil to prevent burning. Shape 8 cookie dough balls, rub your hands with MCT oil or some other oil before taking some dough from the bowl..
- Grease fork with oil and press down the cookie dough ball. Clean the dough and grease with oil for the next cookie. Bake 12-13 minutes. Until they are golden on the sides..
- I used powder to make my unsalted PB, I didn’t like the result, make sure you have the right PB. Good luck..