Frittata with Chorizo. Turn up the flavor on your next frittata with Mexican chorizo, chopped sweet potatoes and melty VELVEETA. Spanish chorizo omelette can be enjoyed hot or cold. Keep a few slices handy in the fridge for lunches or a speedy midweek tea.
This keto chorizo frittata is not necessarily "light", but it is really low in carbs. Quite a few members of Etienne's family are following the keto diet, and I think if I had to choose a diet, it's probably the one I. This unique frittata, topped with a crispy potato crust, is easy to prepare with our specially designed pan. You can have Frittata with Chorizo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frittata with Chorizo
- It’s 3 tsp of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 6 oz of full cooked chorizo, cut.
- It’s 2 medium of thinly sliced red bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 medium of thinly sliced onion.
- You need 1 tsp of coarse salt, divided.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 12 of eggs.
- You need 4 oz of shredded manchego or Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 of optional- chopped fresh cilantro, salsa, sour cream.
In this gorgeous, healthy chard and chorizo frittata recipe, we add convenient shredded frozen hash browns to keep it hearty. Finish cooking the eggs under the broiler to turn the top of the frittata a. When the frittata has set, sprinkle with the cheese and transfer to the oven. Easy potato frittata recipe with fingerling potatoes, cheese, cilantro and chipotles in adobo sauce.
Frittata with Chorizo instructions
- preheat oven to 400.
- heat 1 tsp. oil in lg. ovenproof skillet over med-high heat. add chorizo. saute until lightly browned and beginning to crisp. remove chorizo..
- add remaining 2 tsp olive oil to pan. heat over med. heat. add peppers, onion, garlic, and 1/4 tsp. salt. saute 6-8 min..
- whisk together eggs, remaining 3/4 tsp. salt and pepper in a lg. bowl. stir in about 2/3 of the shredded cheese.
- pour egg mixture into skillet, stirring once to distribute peppers and onions. reduce heat to low. arrange chorizo over top of eggs; cook, undisturbed, 5 min. sprinkle remaining cheese on top. transfer to oven and bake 20 min. or until eggs are set and top is puffed and golden.
Jump to the Cheesy Potato Frittata Recipe with Chipotle or read on to see our tips for making it. Turn up the flavour on your next frittata with Mexican chorizo, chopped sweet potatoes and melted cheese. Grill frittata until egg is set. Drizzle over reserved chorizo oil, if you like, and scatter over remaining spring onions. This frittata can be eaten hot or cold and makes a fantastic lunch or light bite.