Eggplant curry. Eggplant Curry is one of my favorite vegan dinners to make at home. Spicy coconut curry with eggplant, chickpeas, and lots of flavorful spices make this meal a year-round staple. Thai green curry with sautéed asian eggplant, red bell peppers, lemongrass, and coconut milk.
This makes them sweeter and more fleshy without any. Bharwa baingan is a Indian style eggplant curry made by simmering small eggplants in a spicy onion masala. Curried eggplants are a favorite with many Indians and enjoy them often with rice or roti. You can have Eggplant curry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant curry
- You need of Oil.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
- You need of spices (turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilly powder).
- You need of crushed peanuts.
- Prepare of Coriander to garnish.
Put the eggplant pieces into a strainer and sprinkle liberally with salt. Place a small plate on top of the eggplant, and a weight on top of the plate. This Eggplant Curry made in the Sri Lankan style is easy enough to put together with just a handful of ingredients, but it packs more flavor than you might imagine. Hi Guys, today I'll show you How to Make Eggplant Curry with just a few ingredients.
Eggplant curry step by step
- Heat 2 spoonful of oil.
- Add onion to the heated oil and saute it.
- Add a spoonful of ginger garlic paste.
- Add diced potato and eggplant and let it get fried well.
- Then add pinch of turmeric powder, coriander and chilly powder and salt to taste..
- After mixing the spices well with the vegetables, add tomato and let it cook..
- Add some crushed peanuts.
- Add little boiled water and let the curry cook till the potatoes are well cooked..
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
This is a tasty and easy vegetarian recipe. A quick and simple vegetarian recipe, this Burmese Eggplant Curry gets no points in the looks department but full marks in flavour. Best of all it's full of natural zesty flavour. Easy eggplant curry in simple onion tomato gravy. Great option for quick side dish for Rice, Roti or Naan.