Seafood Tomato Pasta.
You can have Seafood Tomato Pasta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Tomato Pasta
- You need 3/4 box of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna in oil.
- You need 1 can of crab meat.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Goya sofrito.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chopped green onion.
- You need of red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper.
- It’s 1 of cheese.
Seafood Tomato Pasta instructions
- Bring pot of waterr, oil and salt to a boil.
- Add pasta to water.
- In pan, cook tuna, crab meat, garlic, green onion and spices on high for 2 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes to pan and cook on medium for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato-seafood mixture to cooked pasta.
- Add cheese *recommended : shredded mozzerella and parmesan.
- Serve hot.