Miso Ramen 🍜.
You can have Miso Ramen 🍜 using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miso Ramen 🍜
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Toasted Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of minced Ginger.
- Prepare 6 of dried Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 1 litre of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Mirin.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Red Miso Paste.
- It’s of Egg Noodles.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seeds, to serve.
- You need of Soft Boiled Eggs, to serve.
- It’s of Chopped Spring Onions, to serve.
- You need of Sliced Red Chilli, to serve.
- It’s of Nori Sheets, to serve.
Miso Ramen 🍜 instructions
- Soak Shiitake mushrooms in 1 cup of boiled water for at least 3 hours..
- Heat sesame oil in a large pan. Add finely diced onions and cook until translucent..
- Add finely diced garlic to pan and saute for a minute or so before lowering heat..
- Cut rehydrated shiitake mushrooms into thin slices. Add sliced mushrooms as well as the soaking liquid to the pan and bring to a simmer..
- Add minced ginger, as well as vegetable stock and 2 cups of boiled water. Allow to simmer for a few minutes..
- Pour the vegetables and stock through a fine sieve. Return the liquid to a pot and bring to a gentle simmer. Return about half of the sliced mushrooms to the simmering liquid..
- Transfer the strained onions, garlic and mushrooms to a jug and add the mirin, miso, and soy sauce (I used a combination of dark soy sauce and reduced sodium soy sauce) to the vegetables. Use a stick blender to create a smooth paste..
- Add paste to simmering broth and whisk until well combined. Add more soy sauce, miso, salt or pepper to taste..
- Prepare the egg noodles by soaking them in boiled water for about 15 minutes, or until soft..
- Divide noodles between serving bowls. Ladle over the miso broth and garnish with toasted sesame seeds, nori sheets, chopped spring onion and chillies, and a soft boiled egg. Enjoy 🍜😍💛.