Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana oatmeal breakfast cookies 3-ingredient. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook banana oatmeal breakfast cookies 3-ingredient using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient:
- Take 2 of bananas.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- Take 1/3 c of mini chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient:
- Mash bananas with fork.
- Add in oats, mix with fork.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- (Pre heat oven 350 cook for 12-15 mins).
- Take a big spoon full of mix, roll into a ball, then flatten out, place on cookie sheet.
- Note- these cookies do not rise, the way the cookies are shaped and placed on cookie sheets will be how they turn out. Store in air tight container in refrigerator up to five days..
- Use ripe bananas.The riper, the more brown-speckled, the better your cookies will taste. I also recommend using fresh, not previously frozen, thawed bananas. These cookies freeze well for up to 3 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw before enjoying. Try your favorite mix-ins! About a 1/4 cup sliced almonds or dried fruit would be great options..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food banana oatmeal breakfast cookies 3-ingredient recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!