Easy Oreo pie. To make this pie crust, you'll need a package of Oreo sandwich cookies and some melted butter. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. How to make an OREO pie (No-Bake) Learn to make a delicious, cool dessert to beat the Summer heat.
Oreo crust, oreo cream cheese filling, chocolate ganache topped with oreos!! This quick and easy Oreo Pie Crust tastes amazing! You'll love the easy to follow instructions on how to make an Oreo crust for no-bake and baked recipes, including pies and cheesecakes! You can have Easy Oreo pie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Oreo pie
- It’s 1 of pre made Oreo cookie crust.
- Prepare 1 package of Oreo or chocolate instant pudding mix.
- You need 1 tub of cool whip.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed Oreos.
- Prepare of Hershey’s syrup.
This super easy no bake Oreo Cream Pie is creamy, dreamy & filled with Oreos. You'll refer to this easy, no-bake Oreo pie crust again & again. An easy guide on how to make an Oreo Crust at home with just two ingredients! I'm all about using my own fun pie plates when I can.
Easy Oreo pie step by step
- Prepare instant pudding mix with 1 & 1/2 cups mix instead of 2 cups like the box calls for and pour in crust.
- Top with cool whip, crushed Oreos and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes and enjoy !.
And since Oreo cookie crusts are so easy to make on your own, I've just. This easy Oreo Pie Crust recipe makes the most perfect crust that you can use for holiday pies and other special occasions. Mix in Cool Whip, crumble Oreos. Break Oreo cookies into pieces and place them all over pie crust shell. Use this two-ingredient Oreo pie crust recipe to dream up all kinds of sweet treats!