Chicken meat balls. These baked chicken meatball bites can go with spaghetti and meatballs, baked rigatoni, or any pasta for that matter. These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! Healthy chicken meatballs made of ground chicken, garlic, onion and lemon juice.
You'll love how easy they come together. I searched all over the Internet for chicken meatballs, and found these on eatchicken.com. The texture is much lighter than regular meatballs,and they are downright tasty! You can cook Chicken meat balls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken meat balls
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of cheez it's crackers, crushed.
- You need of Cooking oil (for frying).
- It’s of Relish made from:.
- You need of Roasted corn.
- You need of Yellow/red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s of White onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Roasted jalapeno, finely chopped.
Delicious baked chicken meatballs are made without breadcrumbs. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel. This healthy chicken meatballs and sautéed zucchini dinner makes a delicious, nutritious, and easy weeknight meal. Chicken Meatballs are a simple appetizer that's ready in less than half an hour.
Chicken meat balls step by step
- Season meat with salt, pepper, garlivmc powder and onion pepper.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped relish to the meat and 1 cup crushed cheez it's..
- Mix well, but do not over mix. Start gently making meatballs and set aside..
- Heat oil in a shallow pan and fry the meatballs until golden brown on all sides..
- Drain excess oil on paper towel and finish with a sprinkle of sea salt..
- Enjoy plain, in a sandwich or dip in marinara sauce..
For something as simple as chicken meatballs, we sure were obsessed with these. Wow you guys LOVED the Swedish Meatballs I shared last month. Soft tender meatballs bathed in a creamy gravy. Baked ground chicken meatballs are a delicious twist on the classic recipe. Use these meatballs in place of beef or pork meatballs in any recipe.