Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches. Make this Slow Cooker Italian Sausage and Peppers today and enjoy all the Italian flavors. It's very filling, and you can have it on its own or as an easy add-on to zucchini pasta, regular pasta, cauliflower rice, regular rice, mashed cauliflower or potatoes and of course sandwiches. These hearty slow cooker sausage recipes are perfect for supper.
Place the Italian sausage links, spaghetti sauce, green pepper and onion into a slow cooker. Place slow cooker liner in slow cooker, if desired. If using an electric pressure cooker, fold top edges in before putting on lid. You can cook Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches
- It’s 1 package of italian sausage links (Hot, sweet or mild).
- You need 1 package of frozen peppers and onions.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Soft rolls (I use slider sized split hot dog buns).
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite marinara.
- It’s of Provolone cheese & shaker cheese.
- It’s of Provolone cheese & shaker cheese (if desired).
Turn slow cooker on to high heat. Italian Sausage, peppers, and onions happens to be my favorite pizza topping combination, but it also happens to be delicious served by itself as a hearty Italian dinner. And it couldn't be easier to make in the slow cooker. Read on to learn why this amazingly simple slow cooker recipe is one of our test.
Slow cooker italian sausage sandwiches instructions
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil to bottom of slow cooker.
- Add bag of frozen peppers & onions. Add italian seasoning to taste..
- Add sausage links.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours. Stir occasionally if you can but if not it'll be fine..
- 1 hour prior to them being done add jar of marinara sauce..
- Serve on soft roll or over pasta. I add a slice of provolone before the sausage so it melts and then sprinkle with shaker cheese on top..
This slow cooker sausage sandwich recipe is made with beer and has no sauce added. The slow cooked sausage marinated in beer creates tender This easy crock pot main dish is made with mild Italian sausage, peppers and onions. Slow cooked sausage sandwiches are great for weeknight. Slow Cooker Italian Sausage, Peppers and OnionsCDKitchen. That's where this recipe for Slow-Cooker Italian Sausage, Peppers and Onion Sandwiches comes in.