Pineapple Mango Pie.
You can cook Pineapple Mango Pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Mango Pie
- Prepare 1 (20 oz) of can mango, undrained.
- You need 1 (20 oz) of can crushed pineapple, undrained.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2 of refrigerated pie crusts.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten with a splash of milk.
- Prepare of Sugar for sprinkling.
Pineapple Mango Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix first 8 ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil on med/high heat. Turn down heat and allow it to bubble with the lid on for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Take filling off the heat and allow to cool for about 20 minutes. You want the filling this thick:.
- While filling cools, line your pie dish with bottom crust. Pour cooled pie filling into crust and top with top crust. Pinch edges and brush with egg/milk mixture then sprinkle with sugar. Cut slits in top and bake for 45-60 minutes, until crust is golden..
- Wait until the pie is COMPLETELY cooled before cutting!.