Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Asparagus.
You can cook Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Asparagus using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Asparagus
- You need 12 of pieces of chicken wings.
- It’s 5 large of potatoes (any can do).
- It’s 4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 3 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Asparagus instructions
- Pre heat oven to 450°F.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add chicken, asparagus and Potatoes in the bowl (easier done few pieces @ a time) and toss to mix..
- Arrange chicken, asparagus and Potatoes however you wish in a 9×13 dish covered in a baking sheet or not..
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or till chicken is done (use fork to check)..
- Serve immediately if need be..