Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙.
You can cook Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙
- Prepare 4 of Boneless or on the bone Pork Chops.
- You need 1 lb of Thin Spaghetti or pasta of your choice.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cup of Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Capers.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable Stock or Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of unsalted buttet.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice or All Purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chopped or dried Parsley.
Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙 step by step
- Heat up a non stick or cast Iron Pan or you can bake the chops add 1 Tblsp of the oil in a medium or large plate add flour..
- In a large pot add 4 to 5 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt heat till boiling, in the mean time Season Pork Chops with Salt and Pepper take pinches of or 1 tsp of each coat both sides then coat with flour on both sides set aside..
- Once Pan is warm add Pork chops sear on both sides approximately 10 mins per side depending on thickness of chop,till cooked through..
- Check pasta water if boiling add spaghetti stir with a fork so it does not stick,keep checking every 2 mins for about 10 to 15 mins cook until al dente stage meaning it should still have bite to it do not overcook pasta no longer than 15 mins. Once cooked strain in a colander and put back in pot add a little olive to coat so it doesn't stick about 1 Tbsp.
- Take cooked pork chops out of pan put on plate add 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter,garlic veggie broth, capers and lemon juice to pan bring to a simmer about 5 mins add to Spaghetti stir to combine add parmesan cheese..
- Put spaghetti on individual plstes add zpork zchops add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and parsleu, slice lemon for decorating (optional) and enjoy!.