Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito.
You can have Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of salsa fat free burrito wraps.
- Prepare 2 cup of mixed bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed greens.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white truffle oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of low fat Greek yoghurt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- It’s 3 tsp of garlic and salt powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito instructions
- Marinate the chicken. Add Greek yoghurt, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, Italian herbs, sea salt and mix well with your hands untill all the sides of the chicken are covered with the marinade sauce. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Finely chop mixed bell peppers, garlic clove and green veggies. I have used beans.
- Add olive oil and truffle oil and chopped garlic in a wok on medium heat.
- Add Italian herbs and everyday seasoning.
- Add bell peppers and green veggies and cook for 6-8 mins.
- Add chicken and 1/2 cup of water and mix well. Stir untill the water is soaked completely..
- Add chicken and veggies in the wrap.
- For a crispy burrito slightly toast the burrito in a medium heat pan for 1 min on each side.