Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked cheesecake & peach chardonnay sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked cheesecake & peach chardonnay sauce using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce:
- Take of Cake.
- Get 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- Get 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- Take 4 tsp of Honey.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Take 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 of Lemon zest.
- Get 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- Get of Sauce.
- Get 100 g (3.52 oz) of Peach jam.
- Prepare 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Chardonnay.
- Take of Topping.
- Prepare to taste of Mint leaves.
Steps to make Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce:
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put peach jam & chardonnay in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce & fresh mint leaves!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13303986.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked cheesecake & peach chardonnay sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!