Dal spinach. Instant Pot Spinach Dal or as it is popularly called in India – Dal Palak. This is a comforting lentil soup with spinach mixed in it for extra nutrition. Making this in the pressure cooker is a snap.
I am really happy today, like really happy and the reason is that it's not raining in. Dal palak recipe or spinach dal is a simple recipe of lentils cooked with Indian palak or spinach and then tempered with basic spices. This dal palak is quick to make and doesn't need a lot of ingredients. You can cook Dal spinach using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dal spinach
- It’s 1 cup of Moong dal.
- You need of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s of Dry red chilli 2nos.
- You need 2 of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Termeric powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Oil.
This delicious spinach dal recipe is a very simple and easy one and won't take much of your time. Also this dal palak recipe is made without onion and garlic. This creamy spinach dal is packed with vibrant spices and bursting with flavor. The best part: it cooks up in one pot and is easy enough for a weeknight dinner!
Dal spinach step by step
- Heat oil, once it heated add cumin, red chill roast after add onion and tomato.cook until its gets soft..
- Another side of the stove, boil the water add a little bit of cumin seeds and spinch.after 5min. Turn off the heat..
- Aside, cook moong dal in the pessure cooker. Make 2whistle..
- Now, add moong dal and spinach to the (step1) process..
- Ready to eat with chappathi, poori, white rice.
Healthy yellow lentils prepared with fresh spinach leaves and spices, Dal Palak Recipe with Spinach & Dal, One-Pot Spinach Dal, Dal Palak, Spinach. spinach dal goes very well with hot and steamed rice, but we eat with the combination of tambli recipes or with a palya recipes. sometimes i feel lazy to prepare curries for chapathi and rotis. Dal With Spinach, a delicious low calorie iron rich dal with the goodness of spinach and moong dal. Ginger, chillies, garlic and tomatoes add taste and Moong Dal with Spinach. by Tarla Dalal. Palak Moong Dal (Dal Palak Recipe) – very quick and easy to make HEALTHY recipe made from spinach and yellow moong dal (split green gram). This very healthy and totally delicious dal is quick to make and comforting to eat.