Low carb peanut butter protein muffins. These FUDGY, CHEWY low carb peanut butter protein bars are a delicious pick-me-up when you're on the go. The recipe is sugar free, low carb, gluten free and Keto. And I feel so much better eating them than I did after those coffeehouse ones.
So good, they are hard to resist! Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Waffles. **Please note the nutrition information will vary depending I really love these peanut butter protein muffins, but I have been experimenting with other muffins that are packed with protein. Low Carb Cranberry Sauce (small batch + large batch and three flavors!) Low-Carb High-Protein Muffin Recipe. You can cook Low carb peanut butter protein muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb peanut butter protein muffins
- It’s 1/4 cup of splenda.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (or cupcake batter flavored).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Dark chocolate chips to put on top.
Add eggs, sweetener, and vanilla to a standing mixer or large bowl. Oats, bananas, peanut butter, and flax meal come together in these lower-carb and higher-protein muffins that are great grab-and-go snacks. Mix oats, bananas, peanut butter, eggs, flax meal, almond flour, yogurt, agave nectar, vanilla extract, stevia, cinnamon, maple-flavored extract, baking. Skinny Peanut Butter Honey Banana Muffins
Low carb peanut butter protein muffins step by step
- Set oven to 400°. Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix too well blended.
- Grease a 12 count muffin tin. Pour batter equally into each spot. Bake for 18-20 min. They freeze well if you want to! They keep for 3-4 days out of the fridge in a closed container.
Gluten Free Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins. Forget store-bought protein bars,these Healthy Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars are SO easy to make and so much more delicious! Perfect Keto Nut Butter Snack: Fat Bomb to Support Weight Management on Ketogenic Diet. This is the best protein powder I've ever had by Quest! The Cinnamon Crunch tastes just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.