Sliced pork belly with garlic sauce. This recipe explains how to cook sliced pork belly in a frying pan until crispy and browned. Sliced pork belly is white before the sauce is added. Not exactly the best of names, but it makes sense, since the poached pork belly is white before the sauce is added.
Eye appealing Sichuan style pork slices have a wonderful combined taste featured by garlic sauce and Sichuan style red oil. In the previous post, Elaine introduced a way of making super great taste Chinese red oil. I have been staying in my hometown with my family recently and get completely. You can have Sliced pork belly with garlic sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sliced pork belly with garlic sauce
- You need 1 lb of Pork belly.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice wine (mijiu).
- Prepare 2 cups of cold water.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of soy souce.
We are going to make Pork Belly with Garlic Sauce. The Best Sliced Pork Belly Recipes on Yummly The Sichuan dipping sauce adds just the right amount of heat to balance the fattiness of pork belly. I've used thick-end belly pork, but chicken and lamb work equally well.
Sliced pork belly with garlic sauce instructions
- Starting with lukewarm water; cook the pork belly until boiled..
- Turn down the heat, add leak and 1/4 cup of rice wine. Slow cook for 30 minutes..
- Put the meat into cold water, let it sit there for 3 minutes..
- Finally, slice meat thinly and eat with the dipping sauce (simply mix the minced garlic with soy sauce.).
This is best made a day in advance to allow the meat to firm up before it's thinly sliced. Carrot, english cucumber, garlic, green chili pepper, green onion, honey, hot pepper flakes, hot pepper paste, king oyster mushrooms, lettuce, mushrooms, pork belly, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soybean paste, sugar. The sliced pork belly is tender, flavorful, simply to die for. I hope you enjoy this "Pork Belly with Spicy Garlic Sauce" as much as I did. If you like this recipe, please leave a rating and share it with your friends!