Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta. DIRECTIONS Cut the feta into small cubes and add to egg mixture. Once cooked serve the egg, feta and spinach mixture on the toast. Spiff up your breakfast and make it interesting with this delicious Mediterranean scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato and Go all out.
Fold the feta through when the eggs are mostly cooked. Pace the egg / feta mix on the toast. As I'm Australian, I place a smear of vegemite on the toast – Excellent! You can cook Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta
- Prepare 4 of toasts.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- Prepare of Big bunch of fresh spinach.
- You need 40 g of feta.
- It’s 1 of bit of grated cheese.
- Prepare squeeze of Lemon.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, ground chili.
Scrambled Egg With Spinach and Feta on Toast. by geniuskitchen. Satisfying suppers: spiced baked eggs with feta. This Scrambled Egg Toast is so easy to make, and so incredibly tasty, that it is going to make your morning better. There is a secret ingredient that takes the scrambled eggs from good to super tasty.
Avo toast with spinach, scrambled eggs and feta instructions
- Smash the avocado in a bowl and add lemon squeeze, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper..
- Spread the avocado mash on the toasted bread. (I used brioche but bread is fine)..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Heat up a pan on low medium heat. Put the eggs in the pan and cook as you would cook scramble eggs. Halfway through cooking time you can add some grated cheese..
- Once the eggs are cooked. Put them aside. Increase the heat on the pan. Add a bit of olive oil and cook the spinach..
- Add the cooked spinach on top of your avo toast. Add the eggs after. Sprinkle with feta. And finish with salt,pepper and ground Chili.
- Enjoyyyyyy ?????.
Feta adds a wonderful texture and improves the taste of scrambled. I'm glad to share a recipe for a super combination: eggs with zucchini, hot toasts with delicate avocados and portobello as a side dish. So now you have perfect portobellos and you can use them as a side dish to your favorite brunch to be – zucchini with eggs/egg whites and avocado toasts. Smashed avo on toast with an egg and chilli is probably may favourite everyday simple breakfast, but having all these extra bits makes it even better. Aside from the pesto, which adds a luxurious treat element; the mushrooms & spinach are all essentially free and could be added to the every day.