Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.
You can have Spaghetti with Meat Sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 8 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 28 oz of canned diced tomatoes (2 cans).
- It’s 15 oz of tomato sauce (1 can).
- It’s 6 oz of tomato paste (1 can).
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s to taste of Kosher salt, pepper.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce step by step
- In a large pot, heat olive oil and add garlic, onions, and mushrooms. Toss gently for a few minutes until vegetables are softened.
- Add ground beef and season beef with salt and pepper. Sear until meat is browned..
- Drain grease from the pan, then add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, and basil. Stir until combined, then simmer for at least an hour.
- Cook spaghetti per boxed instructions. Drain pasta, then add to meat sauce..
- Serve hot and top with fresh grated parmesan cheese.