Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce:
- Take of Cake.
- Take 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- Make ready 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- Make ready 4 tsp of Honey.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon zest.
- Get 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Take 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- Take of Sauce.
- Take 100 g (3.52 oz) of Blueberry jam.
- Take 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Red wine.
Steps to make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce:
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put blueberry jam & red wine in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13304223.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!