Salt and Pepper Fish.
You can have Salt and Pepper Fish using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salt and Pepper Fish
- It’s 300 gr of white fish fillet, cut into bite sizes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetable oil to fry the fish.
- It’s of Batter ingredient:.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Coating ingredients:.
- You need 6 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1,5 Tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 1,5 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need of salt and white pepper powder (to taste).
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of red chili peppers, thinly julienned.
- It’s 2 of birds eye chili peppers, thinly sliced (optional).
- You need 4 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s of salt and white pepper powder (to taste).
Salt and Pepper Fish instructions
- Season the fish with salt and fresh lime juice. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- Dip the fish into the batter ingredient. Coat evenly with flour mixture. Shake the excess flour off..
- Deep fry the fish until crispy and golden brown. Remove from the wok. Set aside..
- For the sauce: Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat. Sauté the garlic and red chili until fragrant..
- Add birds eye chili peppers (optional), salt, white pepper powder, and green onions. Mix well..
- Toss in the fish and do a few quick stirs. Serve with warm steamed rice! ?.