Asparagus And Egg In Bacon Cup. Asparagus and eggs are a match made in heaven, but not just for breakfast, it's great for lunch too! Bacon Egg Cups. featured in Strawberry Shortcake Pancake Breakfast in Bed. Remove the bacon from the oven and pour out any excess grease, if desired.
Drain and discard excess bacon fat in pan, leaving thin film of fat. Stir in the beaten eggs until thoroughly combined. Scatter half the asparagus, bacon and onion mixture over the base of the pastry case and pour the white sauce gently on Scatter the remaining asparagus and bacon mixture on top and press down lightly, then sprinkle evenly with the cheese. You can have Asparagus And Egg In Bacon Cup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus And Egg In Bacon Cup
- Prepare 8 strip of bacon.
- You need 2 cups of tender asparagus.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 4 of sun dried tomato.
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of wild mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of hot water.
These bacon wrapped egg cups or these turkey fajita egg cups are two of our most protein packed cups that everyone loves! However, if you're looking for a vegetarian egg cup, these asparagus mushroom cups are just for you! Bacon Egg Cups are an easy make ahead breakfast, brunch or snack perfect for busy on-the-go mornings. Recipe for Bacon Eggs and Asparagus Salad.
Asparagus And Egg In Bacon Cup instructions
- Lightly coat the ramekin cup with oil then layer with bacon then fill in the asparagus (the tender part)season with just a light dash of salt.
- Bake it at 200 C for 20 minutes then add in sun dried tomato and an egg or just the egg yolk (your choice) and season little with salt then bake it for another 5 to 6 minutes.
- Put in a can of wild mushroom soup with a can of hot water and Some Shimeji Mushroom then bring it to a boil.
- Cook the pasta of your choice then put it into the wild mushroom soup and mix well then season with black pepper and serve.
- My Simple dinner @ Asparagus And Egg in Bacon Cup With Wild Mushroom Pasta.
The ingredients for this recipe are quite simple; no surprises here. You will need This salad includes soft-boiled eggs, cooked asparagus, crunchy bacon, feta cheese and a delicious vinaigrette made with dijon mustard and sherry vinegar, among. For the poached eggs, break the eggs one at a time into a small bowl or cup. Slide each egg carefully into the Arrange the asparagus on top of the bread and top each serving with one egg and one slice of bacon. One Pan Bacon & Eggs With Asparagus.