Carolina sausage. Sausage rolls are a British classic, whether late night snack or party appetizer. Sausage rolls make great finger food for parties, potlucks, watching a game or whatever excuse for a comforting snack. From Charlotte NC Cooking with Class cookbook. lbs sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled (we use hot Jimmy Dean hot variety).
A sausage roll is a savoury pastry snack, popular in Commonwealth nations. They are sold at retail outlets and are also available from bakeries as a take-away food. Get full nutrition facts for other Carolina Pride products and all your other favorite brands. You can cook Carolina sausage using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carolina sausage
- Prepare 6 of sweet Italian sausage.
- It’s 6 of hot dog rolls.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need of Spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare of Sweet relish.
Places Orangeburg, South Carolina Grocers Lee's Sausage Co Inc. Loaded with pork sausage and cheese, these fun, golden brown sausage rolls from Cherie Durbin of Hickory, North Carolina are perfect for Crescent Sausage Rolls Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Carolina sausage company keyword after analyzing the system lists the list of keywords related and the list of websites with related content. Australian Sausage Rolls are a seasoned sausage wrapped in a flaky, buttery pastry.
Carolina sausage step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- Fry sausage in pan browning all sides. Approximately 20 minutes a little more than medium heat..
- Put sausage in oven for approximately 10 minutes.
- While sausage is in oven cut onion like you would if you were to make onion rings. Fry onions in pan without any oil. Using oil makes too much grease and changes the flavor. Approximately 5 to 8 minutes..
- Assemble the sausage in the roll with onions sweet relish and spicy brown mustard..
They are delicious for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, or as an appetizer. I have cooked up some of the Carolina Pride smoked sausage already cooked in pre-packaging in my electric Skillet at home. Place the sausage meat onto the pastry. Moisten the edges with egg wash (beaten egg), then fold over the pastry There is a negligible amount of information on Spanish sausages in English, and even. See more ideas about Make business cards, Cities in north carolina and Flying monsters.