AMAZING! Bbq Country Style Ribs.
You can cook AMAZING! Bbq Country Style Ribs using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMAZING! Bbq Country Style Ribs
- Prepare 2 packs of Country style pork ribs (bone in),.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Black Peppercorns (whole black Pepper)or you can add a whole cup, doesn’t matter.
- Prepare 15 cloves of fresh garlic (NOT MINCED) whole, you can always add more than 15 cloves.
- It’s 2 bottles of Bbq sauce, any flavor you like.
AMAZING! Bbq Country Style Ribs step by step
- Start by rinsing your ribs in cold water…….
- Then place ribs in a large stockpot……Fill pot with cold water until ribs are covered thoroughly……
- Add to ribs and water your salt, fresh garlic cloves and black peppercorns…..I used that whole bag of fresh garlic ! ?.
- Bring all to a boil, then cover slightly and cook on medium / high heat for 1 hour…..check your ribs as they cook and just skim off the stuff that accumulates on top of the water……
- Remove ribs from cooking water and place into a large baking pan, your ribs should be tender but not falling off the bone tender,reserve about a cup of the cooking water and place into baking pan with ribs….. make sure you don’t put the black peppercorns into the baking pan, I also remove any cloves of garlic from the reserved water (remember that the cooking water already has all that good flavor in it)……
- Strain your cooking water when it cools down and place cooked black peppercorns and whole garlic cloves into a bag and discard….by by !! ?.
- Slather your bbq sauces all over your ribs…I’m using 2 different flavors !!! ?.
- Cover tightly and bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours…….
- Remove cover, serve and eat ! ?You can eat it with Mac & cheese or veggies ! ? Enjoy !!.
- Mmmmmmmm…… ! ?AMAZING!!!!!! ?.