Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl.
You can cook Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl
- You need 3 tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Peanut oil.
- It’s 4 cup of Baby spinach.
- It’s 8 oz of Sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved.
- You need 1 of Orange bell pepper, cut into strips.
- Prepare 10 oz of Yellow and/or red cocktail tomatoes, quartered.
- You need 4 of Scallions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded rotisserie chicken (skin removed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salted roasted cashews, roughly chopped.
- Prepare of Kosher salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cup of Cooked brown rice.
Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl instructions
- Whisk the teriyaki sauce, peanut oil and 1/4 cup water in a large bowl until smooth. Add the spinach, snap peas, bell pepper, tomatoes, scallions, basil, chicken and cashews; toss to combine and season with salt and pepper..
- Warm the rice in the microwave. Serve topped with the chicken-vegetable salad..