Spinach dip (easy). This recipe is so easy – and the taste is amazing!! I used a whole package of spinach instead of the half a package and divided the dip. This hot spinach dip is a blend of cooked spinach, three types of cheese and seasonings, all baked together to melted cheesy perfection.
A rich and creamy base is mixed with tender spinach leaves, water chestnuts and green onions for the perfect. Like the spinach dip that you have when out at casual restaurants? You can create this quick and easy vegetarian spinach dip with just four very simple ingredients, and in less than five minutes. You can have Spinach dip (easy) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach dip (easy)
- Prepare 2 packs of chopped spinach already drained and dry.
- Prepare of White queso cheese,1 can of rotel drained.
- You need of Minced Garlic,chopped onions alil butter,cream cheese room temp.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Milk, Artichokes.
This cold spinach dip recipe is naturally gluten-free, low carb and keto making it a favorite easy dip recipe among many. This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite! This version is oven baked and incredibly easy to make. Please pardon the poor quality and lighting as I am still trying to figure out how to record in my kitchen and over my stove top.
Spinach dip (easy) instructions
- Sautee onions and minced garlic in a pot with butter waiting for it to brown.
- Next add spinach, continue to sautee until your desired tenderness next add chopped artichokes and half of plain cream cheese stir…Make sure stove is on a simmer.
- Now add queso cheese sauce and the grated permasian and the drained rotel next add alil milk…stir stir and bring to a boil watch to make sure it doesn't burn once you begin to see it alil soupy turn it off to cool just alil then Enjoy.
This Is The BEST Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, And The Ultimate Dip For Any Get Together! Filled With Spinach, Artichoke Hearts, Cheese, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese. This easy Spinach Dip recipe comes together quickly, can be made ahead of time, and is served in a bread bowl or serving bowl with crackers and crudités. The perfect addition to any party menu! Spinach artichoke dip is one of those popular party dips that everyone loves.