Keto pork belly ramen soup. Pork belly ramen is one of those magical meals that leaves you wondering why all recipes can't be that easy and taste that good. The flavors are incredibly complex and every bite is different. Once you've cooked your pork belly and made your ramen noodles, this soup comes together in just a few minutes.
For meat, we use lean pork. The fried tofu was great for sucking up the soup. I do not have the net carbs (sorry) but you see the. You can have Keto pork belly ramen soup using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto pork belly ramen soup
- You need of Pork belly.
- Prepare 500 gr of pork belly.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gochugaru paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh grated ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Ramen Broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 250 gr of chestnut mushroom.
- Prepare 1.5 l of homemade beef broth.
- Prepare 200 gr of slim noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of To serve.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring onions.
- It’s 1 of boiled egg per person.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Napa cabbage.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
A low carb keto ramen soup recipe that tastes almost identical to Top Ramen, but has far fewer carbs! This ramen soup is definitely one of the best – if not the best – soup recipes you can make for the keto diet. In a large pot, heat the vegetable oil and fry the pork belly until lightly browned. Keto pork belly recipes are great to help meet your daily macros on a low carb diet.
Keto pork belly ramen soup instructions
- Add a pan on medium heat. Mix gochugaru, fresh ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil until it forms a paste. Add water and sliced pork belly..
- Simmer on low for 45 min. Carefully the pork belly slices out. Clean the pan and put it back on medium heat with the 2 tbsp of butter..
- Add the pork belly back in the pan and cook until golden and crispy..
- Rinse the slim noodles and put it on a side to drain. Follow the instructions from the pack @slimpasta..
- In a pan add the 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent..
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until nice and brown..
- Add the beef broth and the fresh ginger and bring it to boil. Add slim noodles and cook for another 5 min..
- In a bowl add chopped Napa Cabbage, a full ladle of broth that includes noodles and mushrooms, add half boiled egg on top and 3 slices of pork belly. Season with spring onions, chilli flakes and sesame seeds..
The higher fat content will also help you stay full and satisfied This recipe is so good for noodle bowls. Making it right now and then will use the broth from this for soup. Was craving a pork broth too so killed two. This sticky pork belly recipe just hits all the sweet spots (pun intended). Place thinly sliced pork belly with sesame seeds on mozzarella cheese and serve.