Crispy Pan Fried Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce. Crispy Pan Fried Fish recipe video! LEMON BUTTER SAUCE: Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add the wine, lemon juice, garlic, and shallots.
Turn the fish over gently and pan fry the other side until both sides are light brown with slightly crispy edges. This easy fried fish recipe is from chef Jonathan Waxman. What could be better than breaded flounder, fried until crispy and drizzled with a lemon. You can have Crispy Pan Fried Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Pan Fried Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce
- You need of For the crispy fried fish:.
- Prepare 2 of thin white fish fillets (more or less 120 gr each), skinless boneless.
- You need of salt and fresh ground black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For the lemon butter sauce:.
- You need 60 gr of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of salt and fresh ground black pepper (to taste).
- It’s of For serving:.
- It’s of potato wedges.
- You need of finely chopped parsley.
Spoon the sauce over the fish, garnish with parsley. Pan-fried hake is an ideal mid-week dinner, this meal can be cooked in ten minutes. The lemon-dill sauce is the perfect compliment and. Panko is the secret ingredient that makes these crispy, oven-fried fish fillets a family favorite.
Crispy Pan Fried Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce instructions
- For the lemon butter sauce: In a small saucepan, heat the butter over medium-high heat until golden brown and smells nutty (about 3 minutes)..
- Remove from the heat and pour into a small bowl..
- Add lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Mix well. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a non stick skillet over high heat until there are wisps of smoke. Add fish. Fry for 1 – 1 1/2 minutes until golden and crispy on the edges. Turn and do the same thing for the other side (longer if you have thicker fillets)..
- Remove fish onto serving plates. Drizzle each with about 1 Tbsp sauce (avoid dark specks at the bottom of the bowl)..
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with potato wedges (or French fries) and salad! ?.
Dip each fillet in egg white, then dredge in panko mixture; place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Crispy Pan Fried Fish is a thing of beauty, with a beautiful golden crust and juicy flesh inside. Zatarain's Crispy Southern Style Fish-Fri gives catfish, or any fish, an especially crisp texture. On moderate heat, place a frying pan and melt the butter. Use your thermometer to make sure it.