Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies.
You can cook Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies
- Prepare of chicken.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 clove of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare of vegetables.
- Prepare 8 of Red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 of Zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion (or 1/2 bag frozen chopped onions).
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pack or can of chicken gravy (optional).
Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies instructions
- Cut chicken breasts down to approximately 2" x 3" or anywhere in that size range. Add chicken and all seasonings listed above for chicken into ziplock bag and shake to coat chicken and mix through. Set aside..
- Heat oven to 400..
- Clean potatoes and zucchini, pull frozen broccoli from freezer and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add olive oil and all seasonings for vegetables..
- Cut potatoes and add to mixture as you finish each one. This keeps any potatoes from starting to brown if you do a quick mix after a couple minutes. Mix all potatoes with olive oil and seasonings..
- Using a large baking sheet with a lip, spoon potatoes across sheet. Using a slotted spoon works best so you don't have too much oil on potatoes and so you can use the remaining oil and seasoning for the veggies..
- Bake potatoes for 10 minutes by themselves..
- Add broccoli and onions to mixing bowl with olive oil left over from potatoes. Cut zucchini and add to bowl. Mix well..
- Pull baking sheet from oven. Place chicken throughout and spoon veggies over everything. I try to keep as much off of the chicken as possible..
- Bake for 35 minutes or until potatoes and chicken are cooked through..
- Optional – serve with chicken gravy. Enjoy!.