Schezwan Hakka Noodles ?.
You can cook Schezwan Hakka Noodles ? using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Schezwan Hakka Noodles ?
- Prepare of (Ching’s) Hakka Noodles (boiled) (150g).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoons of (Ching’s) Schezwan Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s of Bell peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 1 of small carrot.
- It’s of (Add veggies of your choice like mushrooms, sprouts or peas).
- You need 4 tablespoons of oil.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 10 cups of water for boiling noodles.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- You need 2 of eggs (scrambled).
- It’s of (Boiled Meat as per your choice e.g: shredded chicken, beef, pork, shrimp or cooked and cut sausages).
- You need of Spring onions for garnishing.
Schezwan Hakka Noodles ? step by step
- Scramble the eggs in little oil and keep aside.
- Bring water to a boil and add a tablespoon of oil..
- Add noodle cake to the water. Break it if you feel like. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- After 2-3 minutes strain the noodles in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
- Spread evenly in a large plate (and mix in little oil if you feel like the noodles are sticking to each other).
- In a deep bottomed wok add 3 tablespoons of oil..
- Add minced ginger and garlic.
- Add onions and sauté for a minute.
- Add all the veggies and sauté…don’t over cook…remember to keep the flame high.
- Add in the sauces and vinegar, with salt as per your taste. Remember Soy sauce has salt in it. I added 3 tablespoons of schezwan Chutney…you can reduce or increase the quantity depending on how spicy you like it..
- Add in the cooked meat of your choice and mix well.
- Add the noodles and make sure everything is mixed well.
- Add the scrambled eggs and mix.
- Garnish with spring onions cut finely.
- Enjoy ???.
- (I didn’t add any meat or veggies because I didn’t have them ??♀️ or else my recipe would look as colourful as yours ??).